My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#49...Tara Whitney


Up today is Tara Whitney's Blog. (edited to add: I had the link typed wrong, so please refresh if you are getting to a blogspot wrong page. Tara's blog is www.tarawhitney.typepad.com thanks for the catch melanie!) Tara lives down in sunny and beautiful Orange County, CA. I enjoyed her outdoor photos tremendously, as we are still stuck in suspended winter here in MN (see my blog for a snow photo from yesterday if you like...) Tara's main website appears to be undergoing a facelift or some work at the moment, but I expect it will be back up soon, and you can see it here.
The photos on Tara's blog exhibit an exuberance and sparkle that I really admire. I am particularly drawn to her family shoots. They have a relaxed and comfortable quality that I see so many photographers strive for and miss. Its a true talent to make a family feel at ease and laid-back while you are also working to get great photos. I have a feeling that Tara is as un-pretentious as she appears in her blog, photos of her, and her writings. Hope you enjoy her work too.
~Mary

1 comments:

Tara Whitney said...

thank you! this is totally cool. what you said was so nice. thank you very much.