My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#50...Kimberly Smoot


Up next is Kimberly Smoot photography! I don't know if she has a lot of help or if she is just insanely all over the place in her town of Springfield, IL, but reading her blog and her site make me *tired*!!! Looks like a lot of fun though... from the seniors in her custom "image is everything" t-shirts to the American Girl photo shoots. :) Lots of good work to read about and see... enjoy!
Mary

3 comments:

Kimberly Smoot Photography said...

I am so excited to be featured! Woo Hoo! I will blog about it NOW!

Ginnie said...

What a cool blog. Thanks for giving me more photogs to blogstalk ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the keeping this blog moving. So many great sites to look at.