My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#41...Kevin Ridge

Kevin's Blog just feels like a breath of fresh air. I've looked at so many blogs lately (and thats why it takes longer between posts...burnout) and they are All. Starting. To. Look. The. Same. (to me.)

I don't mean that to sound snarky, but its refreshing to just look at some non-people photos for a change. So, thank you Kevin! The first huge chunk of photos on his blog is just a visual feast of colors and textures and makes me want to grab my camera and go do some non people work! Hope you enjoy!
Mary
(and ps, his main site is here and he is in Garden City, MI.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds, many of the blogs you have found I have been a reader of for some time now. It is nice to come across new photographers. Keep up the good posts.