My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#40...Elizabeth Medina Photography Blog


Ok, first off I have to tell you I live in Minneapolis, MN. We have cold cold winters, a few days ago the temperature was about -15F, heat wave right now with a whopping 32 degrees... Add the windchill in and by February, I'm so over winter. So, I'm loving this blog from sunny warm Mexico: Elizabeth Medina. The beach sessions have me crying in my margarita snuggled up with my space heater here. :)

And aside from the lovely warm weather shots, the photography work is top notch as well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Her main site is here and she works out all over Mexico, based out of Yucatan. 
~Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Minneapolis, as well, and I don't think I've ever been more ready for spring. The high is 3 degrees tomorrow!

3!

Anonymous said...

So glad you showcased her - her work is so beautiful!