My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#22...Urchin Rock Underwater Photography


Ok, so I'm kind of breaking my own "rules" about posting just blogs, but I'm a bit of a break the rules kind of woman anyway. ;)

This site: Urchin Rock Photography--doesn't have a blog that I can find, but I had to share them anyway, as its both fascinating and eerily beautiful to view their underwater photography of children and babies. Its pretty amazing photography, regardless of whether you think its a good idea or not. 
Enjoy
Mary

4 comments:

Season Moore said...

Oh my GOSH I have never seen these!!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea, yet odd at the same time. Love this stuff for commercial work.

Anonymous said...

Talk about a niche market!

Anonymous said...

very unique! thanks for sharing!