My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#23...Kathy Wolfe



Kathy's got a new blog (although I did check out her old one, which was fun too!) I love that her new  blog has a rotating banner. Its kind of fun to hit refresh to see more.  I've always been a huge black & white fan, but Kathy's color work is fun, vibrant and infectious. She works out of Pittsburgh, PA, but travels around too, and has done some great editorial and commercial work. Hope you enjoy!

Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! lots of new blogs for me to check out! Thanks

.E. said...

I am with Amanda.. so excited to have new blogs to check out.. so awesome.. this is a cool blog in its own right..

e

Toni said...

you're not the only one who loves her stuff! add one more right here to the kathy wolf fan club!