My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#53...Wink photography


I know you are going to love the modern crisp look and photos on Char's blog: Wink Photo.  I added her to my list of blogs to check out months ago, and finally got to her today and am so glad I did! She has an especially lovely way with lighting the small ones she photographs, and since I've got another baby session myself tomorrow~  her blog is a great inspiration! I'm sure my readers will agree. She works in and around Fairfield County, CT, and you can find her main portrait site here

Hope you enjoy!
~Mary
ps: I get tons of requests to review blogs, and am happy to add any photographer to my list. For ease of organization, I only take requests through my gmail account: email me your blog address and a brief description. Thank you!

0 comments: