My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#37...Beautiful Heart Photography


I get literally hundreds of  emails asking to be featured on the blog, (and if you emailed to the gmail account, I got it and I'll get to your site as soon as I can!) ;) However, I get a few sending me to another photographers site, and thats where I found Beautiful Heart. (thanks Ellen!) Sherri's work is truly beautiful and you can tell she has found her passion. Its so evident in her inspiring writings on her blog that she is a deeply spiritual person who has a huge love of children. Take a break from whatever you are doing and read her blog here and then view more work at her site here. I know you will enjoy it!

Mary
ps, Beautiful Heart is in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and specializes exclusively in children and babies under 5 years of age. 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww, yes I've been looking at her work for a year now and she just amazes me! A great inspiration for all!

Susie said...

I love "discovering" the photograhers you post here!