My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#34...Katsoulis maternity flickr set


I love the variety of maternity photos on his site, (here) but his flickr set of maternity photos has so many more to enjoy, just had to share it here. I've done my share of maternity photos, (but they really are not my favorites,) but Gregory Katsoulis really does a stunning job of showcasing the pregnant form in such a beautiful way, while still finding new poses, views etc, to keep it fresh. Click here to go to his flickr set, and choose view as slideshow. An amazing range of bellies! Enjoy!

Mary

1 comments:

A. Reed said...

Geat flickr set. Really inspired for my sister-in-laws belly shoot this week.