My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#32...Sheye Rosemeyer Photography


I know there are many photographers who have heard pieces of Sheye's story. Well, really of Ava's story. Superprincess Ava. Who has touched so many across the world. If you don't know about it... go here to read about Ava's rule and share the postcard with others you know.

Then, visit Sheye's blog, see her beautiful photography and words, and you will be changed. By the palpable loss and beauty.
I have not visited her blog in a long time. But as I read it this morning, I was again in tears. Sheye and her husband have an indomitable spirit and they continue to amaze me with their strength. Keep their family in your thoughts, and I'll end my thoughts here and share a quote from Sheye's blog that we should all remember each day: ~Mary

"What has become clear to me though is that you can plan and hope all you want, you can imagine and presume and expect life to go a certain way but really, there is no watertight guarantee. All the days are "normal". The happy ones, the sick ones, the bored ones, the tragic ones. I am no expert, I have less clarity than the average person but what I have found, because of One Normal Day, is this:
Live each day, every single day, with the understanding that one does not necessarily lead into the other. Hug your family. Tight. Put aside What Does Not Matter. Tomorrow could be a completely new kind of normal."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is THE most incredible woman. Ever.

J said...

This is a FAVE blog of mine for SO many reasons: spiritual, aesthetic, hope, etc.....

Julie Parker said...

I got the chills when I read this-it is so true!

Julie Parker said...

I got chills when I read this-i'ts so true!

Jess said...

I started smiling from ear to ear when I saw her listed today

She and her family are incredible. Her pictures are nothing short of amazing. If I am ever put in her shoes, I hope I keep her spirit and her strength.

Her blog is definitely in my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Her story breaks my heart. She is a beautiful person.

Unknown said...

Thank you for recognizing Sheye. Myself, like many photographers have went to her for inspiration and watched her endure a mother's nightmare all with the grace and strength I can only hope to possess.

Krista Photography said...

Wow. I just cried my eyes out reading her story. And her photographs are so, beautiful. Wow.

A. Reed said...

Wonderful story of hope and undying love. Just Beautiful

Freckle Face Photography said...

Thanks for posting Sheye. She is an inspiration as a photographer and a mother.

Anonymous said...

my goodness, i've never seen this blog. mary, i adore your blog esp. for featuring such incredible work and amazing stories.

xoxo,
Mare

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Such an honor..thankyou so much. And thankyou for all the beautiful comments,I'm very touched.
Sheye xx