My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#29...Jackie Cooper

I'm back to the blog with Jackie Cooper....

Jackie is a photographer in Sydney, Australia. Her blog is just a rich visual heaven of texture and light and shadow. I saw a movie a few weeks back with my children; The Water Horse. The movie was great, but the textures and scenery and everything were just a visual feast. Same thing with Jackie's blog. Just yummy...
You can find her blog here and her site here.
~Enjoy
Mary 
ps--as I mentioned, I was at a workshop this weekend in Philadelphia, PA. It was given by Karen Carey, and it was great! You can find info at her blog here. She has some upcoming dates that she will open up to registration soon. Highly recommend, and I am *not* a workshop person in general. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for a blog...so glad to have stumbled across this!