My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#28...Sarah Maren Photography

I stumbled across Sarah in a classic case of digital drifting... following one post to one blog to one flickr account to another blog, and so on and so on. ;) I'm not the only one who does this, right? 

Sarah seems to do a ton of weddings and engagement sessions, and she works out of Sacramento, CA primarily. I hope this doesn't sound snarky at all, but the thing that I love about her work, is that so many of her clients are average looking, but she does a great job of flattering them and really making beautiful images. We all know its a bit easier to photograph the beautiful people of the world, right? Sarah rocks at that, but even tougher, she makes all the "regular people" look great too! She has a ton of slideshows linked to view from her blog, so if you need some inspiration, go to it. You can find her blog here, and her site here
Enjoy!
Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah is amazing!!! She is going to be photographing our wedding this year and I can't wait.

jules said...

this blog is great. I am not a professional photographer, but I should be a professional photographer STALKER!! I love to look at pictures!!!
keep up the great finds!

Julie Parker said...

What a FUN blog! I just discovered it!