My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#45...The Storyteller Blog: Charles Bordner


Sometimes I can't even recall how I stumbled upon a blog. Some are sent to me as recommendations to review by fans of the blog, some are self-submitted {which, by the way, I think is awesome, so don't feel bad if you do that, I love it! Self-promotion in this biz is crucial!! Send me presents and I'll guarantee you a post, lol. ;) }

Anyway, that said, I have no idea where I found this blog... just found it in my favorites from who knows when. Probably saved it one morning at 4:30 when I was proofing bleary-eyed, right? :)
So: here it is, Charles Bordner, aka, The Storyteller. 
Amazing, extraordinary work. What artistry....
Really. 
Love the blog design as well as the photography, just all around top-notch.
Enjoy!
Blog is here and site is here.
~Mary
ps, had a fabulous time in DC... highly recommend it to those who haven't played tourist in the capitol!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

WOW!!!! I am excited to be featured here and love the company I am in. Great photographers and absolutely wonderful blog.