My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#16... Carolyn Jones Photography


Oh I can die happy now. 
I've found Carolyn, who proves that you can shoot both kids and weddings, do a stunning job with both, and have a lovely variety of skin tones in your galleries! Yippee! 
I love her site too, nice flash site with some great images. Really enjoyed this photographer who I have never seen before...hope you do too! Carolyn works out of Houston, Texas and you can find  her blog here and her site here
~Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love Carolyn! She's got such a great style and personality! Congrast for being featured, Carolyn!

Carolyn said...

Thanks a million Mary....you've made my day!

Keep up the good work!