My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#11 Jim Fuglestad: Slices of Life


Jim is a friend of mine here in Minneapolis, used to be my neighbor about a block away until a fairly recent move, and also happens to be a very talented photographer. Now many would think I'm a little crazy to promote other local photographers, but I feel like there is enough clients to go around! :) I especially love Jim's outdoor winter work, and his new "is this you" feature. 

You can find Jim's shiny new blog here (and updating regularly, so kudos for that!!) and his site here. And for those who noticed, yes I did miss a day yesterday, so will try to double up later today. Still looking for a warm weather photography blog that updates regularly and has some great shots! Email me if you know of one. I need to see some summer... 
Mary

0 comments: