My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.blogsofphotogs.com/
and update your bookmarks.

#6... light-headed by Cynthia Graham


I almost hesitate to post about this photo blog. To all my photography friends: Forget everything you know about marketing, logos, fluff, websites, and anything remotely related to those. Cynthia is about photography. Soul stirring, life as art, art that inspires, beauty captured one frame at a time by her film camera. Don't click on her blog unless you have the time to devote to really reading and absorbing the beauty. It will change you. I've been reading it on and off for years, and every time I come back to her blog, I remember why I picked up a camera in the first place. *Sigh* She is a true artist. Enjoy: Here is the blog, and here is her site.

Get some coffee and be rejuvenated. Cynthia works out of Orlando, FL, and I hope to someday, when visiting my brother down there, have her photograph MY children. 
~Mary

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cynthia's work! She actually has been photographing the children of my Orlando friend for years. :)

kd said...

I love your style Cynthia.

Dhana Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful work.

Shannon Holden said...

Wow, beautiful work!! What a refreshing style she has.

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Can't.....Stop......Reading......Her Blog

Fabulous.

It speaks to me in a way that I can't explain.

MaryHansonPhotography said...

I agree Amy... its a good habit to have though, don't you think? :)
~Mary

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you posted her blog. I adore Cynthia's work. thank you!

Allison Slater Tate said...

Yay, Cynthia! My boys are featured on both her blog and her site -- Cynthia is the best! What I appreciate about her is how she appreciates my kids -- she is so patient with them and she totally gets them and their personalities. She's content capturing them just the way they really are. That means so much. Cynthia has taught me so much about being a mother on top of everything else and living in the moment. I love that she is helping me tell the story of their childhoods through her photography!

deb schwedhelm photography said...

Cynthia's blog is one of the best blogs I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan of her work...and her writings. She's absolutely brilliant. And congratulations to her for 2007 photoblog award winner (best bw)...so deserved.